How do I setup the control panel for different mods and/or configs?A few things you will need to do, that is standard with all mods.
For this example:
Let us pretend you are installing a mod called academy that has a folder called academy and a config file called myconfig.cfg.
1. The mod folder must be in your ja directory, not under base - it has to be on the same level as base.
2. The myconfig.cfg must have a map command to kickstart the server.
3. In your Edit Config 1 - 4 (whichever you choose to use) you need to change the following:
to the mod directory's name:
4. Please note some mod's require the forced loading of their own .so (dll) files - particularly server side mods.
If a mod requires something such as +set vm_game 0, you can change the following in your control panel:
If it requires additional vm options, the format is as such, for example:
server_vm="vm_game 0 +set vm_game 1 +set vm_game 2"
5. You need to change this:
6. You also need to change:
Update it with your myconfig.cfg's rcon password. If you do not do this, your server will restart every 24 hours without a 5 minute countdown warning to players.
7. Click save and Start Config 1 - 4 (whichever was edited).
Please keep in mind this was all a part of an example scenario, and you will have to change folder and file names according to the mod and/or custom configuration you installed.