It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Admin Mod 

Post Admin Mod
Think this is something we can run?

http://manuadminmod.de/en/index.php/Main_Page

It was translated badly but understandable.

It's an admin mod to give admin abilities to clan members/chosen people by GUID, allows them the ability to kick, ban, mapchange without giving so many people access to the rcon password. We used to use it back in the day for CS:S and it was great. It doesn't run as a mod in game so u get to keep your rank and settings.

Figured i'd ask first... and um it explains how to launch it but i'm lost.... (if we can run it).

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 am

Post Re: Admin Mod
The answer is NO.

ManuAdminMod makes an FTP transfer every 1-2 seconds, and according to EscapedTurkey's policy, that's not allowed:
Each game server account must not be continuously accessed for FTP, log files, or statistics.

I got my IP banned by EscapedTurkey by running this mod. Luckily they were so nice to lift the ban as I wasn't aware ManuAdminMod uses that much FTP connections. EscapedTurkey has a limit of 500 FTP transfers per 24 hours..
I have posted on their official forums and see if you can limit the amount of connections made by the mod. If that's possible, we can run the mod, else we can't.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 am